An effective and compact electronic locking solution to provide the required level of security and be simple enough for any user to operate.
You work in an office or retail environment and need a secure locking solution that is certified to protect your most precious valuables but is at the same time easy to operate. You also want to access the records information to improve lock management. Nectra from Fichet-Bauche is an electronic lock tested according to EN 1300 standard and certified by ECBS as a Class B and byCNPP as A2P. It can be fitted to any type of safe or security cabinet up to Grade V and generates several million different code combinations. Nectra offers a range of functions for higher security protection, including lock parameters configuration, an audit trail access, a wrong-code blocking, a time delay and a duress alarm.
- Patented high-security electronic lock that can be fitted on a variety of safes, cabinets, vault doors
- Compact locking solution with over 100 million different code permutations
- Easy-to-use, to configure and to upgrade without external support
- Can use duress code and connection to central alarm system in case of threat
- Available in 2 version: Basic with 1 master code and 7 user codes, and Audit with the audit trail function, including records information such as the opening code used, the time and date of opening and wrong code entries
- Designed and manufactured in France according to the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems and ISO 14000 for Environmental Management Systems
Valuable to protect Data media, Document, Electronics, Cash
Type of resistance Burglary
Resistance rating Certified
Fire rating 30
Size Medium, Small, Large
Lock type Electronic
Internal fittings Compartment
Nectra 2p GB loDownload PDF 278.4 KB