When a product has been properly tested and certified, it is marked with a metal label inside the door.
If you are unsure as to whether your safe offers the correct protection, you should do the following:
- Get hold of the certificate.
- Check the issuer against a list of accepted certifiers. Fichet-Bauche uses the following trusted, independent test institutes.
- Open the safe to view the label.
- Check for the correct Class or Grade.
- Check that the certification number on the certificate matches that on the label.
Do you need help to interpret the certificate? Learn more about fire and burglary standards!